Thursday 9 August 2012

Video: Cocktail Inspired - Blue Lagoon

Hi!

New improved version here 


I was really looking forward to doing this one since I enjoy the idea of putting together colours that people might not think to put together. In this case it was blue and yellow. Blue being based on the liquid part of the cocktail (and of course the name), and yellow because Blue Lagoons are often served with lemons. Besides, blue on it's own hardly requires a tutorial, and I've done blue looks before that are just a range of blue shades, or that use green to help the transition from yellow to blue.

Yum!

Warning, this is a bit of an Urban Decay lovefest!

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Electric
Urban Decay e/s - Shattered
Urban Decay e/s - Peace
Urban Decay e/s - Ransom
Sleek Eau La La Liner - Canary Yellow 291
MAC e/s - Going Bananas
eBay Palette - shimmery yellow
MUA e/s - Shade 2
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner - Black
Rimmel Mascara
False Eyelash Glue
Claire's Accessories tiny nail art fruit :3





 I love the tiny fruit! I had to use them!

Lips
MAC Dazzleglass - Baby Sparks


I wish I had yellow lipstick
So there you have it! I hope you enjoy, and make sure to view the video 


Full Face


it is a mystery as to why I look freckly upon the nose

 

No comments:

Post a Comment