Tuesday 4 December 2012

Video: Pretty Grunge

Recently I remembered how much I love Smog eyeshadow by Urban Decay so I decided my next video had to feature it. It's one of very few eyeshadow colours I love to wear alone. Normally I'll use a good 3 or 4 colours in an eye look, but this one features just Smog (excluding the highlight colour).

I decided to call it 'Pretty Grunge' because the eyeshadow is relatively dark and smudgey, but then the lips are quite a light girly pink to balance it out. I quite like them together.

I wondered if it was even worth doing a tutorial on this, but I thought what the heck I'll do it anyway.





 

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
Urban Decay e/s - Smog
MAC e/s - Nylon
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil - Bourbon & Zero
 No 7 Extreme Length Mascara - Black

Pretty simple really!

Lips
MAC lipstick - Pink Plaid (matte)

    

I feel like this is the only way I can wear this kind of pink. If I wore it with a really girly eyeshadow look then it wouldn't suit me, so this is how I do things (:



Thanks for checking this out if you did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment