Monday 11 February 2013

Valentine's Make Up Tutorial

Hello everyone! 

So Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and though I do not celebrate it myself, I know a lot of people do. I also never wear pink eyeshadow, so I figured this would be a chance to.


I don't have any particular inspiration for this, I just knew I was going to use various pinks, and as I thought about what I'd use the idea just came to me.



 Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Asphyxia
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Strawberry Milk
MAC Crushed Metallic Pigments - Maribu (light pink) & Femininity (darker pink)
Urban Decay e/s - Last Call
Rimmel ScandalEyes - Nude
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Perversion
Bourjois 1001 Cils Mascara - Black
Eylure Eyelashes

Heart
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Asphyxia
Peaches & Cream Glitter - Rose (I think)
Stargazer Glitter Fix Gel



          
Lips
Bourjois Smile Enhancing Gloss - Pink (it doesn't have a specific name/number)

This gloss settles into the liplines a bit, so if you really wanted you could use a lipliner or lipstick underneath. You can't tell from a distance so it doesn't really matter.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment