Friday 1 March 2013

Doll Face Tutorial




I have to say this is probably my favourite make up looks I have EVER done. And it involves two 'firsts'. My first ever full face tutorial, and my first ever voiceover! The voiceover is only for the face makeup to speed things up, and because I really don't consider myself experienced enough to do a detailed tutorial on that sort of thing.


This kind of makeup photographs really nicely too, so I have a bunch of awesome photos from it! Yeees!

I used a looot of products though so listing them is bound to be a nightmare, haha. 




Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Urban Decay (NP2) - Foxy, Bootycall, Tease, Snakebite   
Bourjois Multi Shimmer Loose Powder Eyeshadow - 09 Regard Sable Nacré
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Perversion
MAC Lashes - #8
Eylure bottom lashes


Lips
MAC - Candy Yum-Yum (matte)







Face
MAC Fix+ (setting spray)
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 52
Ben Nye Creme Foundation - P-1 White
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder - Light
Claire's Cosmetics Compact Powder - White 
FashionistA Blush - Rose Glow (Shade 2)
Bourjois Multi Shimmer Loose Powder Eyeshadow - 12 Regard Rose Lilas
Urban Decay (NP1) - Sin
MAC e/s - Dark Edge (freckles)   

I have a bunch of other photos I could most definitely add to this post, but I don't want to overdo it! So please watch the video, I'm really pleased with it (:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment