Friday 19 April 2013

Video: Katniss Catching Fire Trailer Make up Inspired



As soon as I started watching the trailer for Catching Fire I knew there would be a makeup look I wanted to copy...and I was not disappointed.

For a brief moment you can see Katniss wearing an amazing glittery red look with black and white eyeliner, and I immediately got my notebook out and started planning what I'd use. It's just so amazing, and so me!




The only downside is that it is a little hard to see exactly how the eyeliner is shaped, but that's ok because I also wanted it to be my own 'inspired look' rather than a dead-on copy. Besides, I'm not very good at copying other people's makeup!  

So here it my attempt, I hope you like it!





Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Sugarpill e/s - Love+
MAC Danger Zone Trio e/s - red
MUA e/s - Shade 2
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner - Black
Stargazer Glitter Fix Gel
Glamour Doll Eyes Glitter - Circus & Fierce
Ardell Demi Lashes 101



Lips
Option 1: MAC Creme d'Nude
Option 2: Revlon Lip Liner in Red & MAC Superglass in Cherry Electric 



Thank you for checking this out, and please make sure to watch the tutorial (:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment