Friday 3 May 2013

Video: Spring Purples


My original intention was to re-record a tutorial I did about a year ago, if not longer, because...let's face it...my older tutorials are just not so good. So I thought I could do a much better version using better products, improved ability and MY VOICE.


As I was recording it I realised it was actually a really nice Spring look, and I thought that was pretty relevant given the time of year it is, so I incorporated that into the name.





Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Illamasqua e/s - Control
MAC e/s - Modern Heir (Frost)
Sugarpill e/s - Poison Plum
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania (the white one)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner - Perversion
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Lust
MAC Lashes - #7

   
Lips
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics - Hoochie

Thanks for checking this out, and please watch the tutorial (:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment