Thursday 4 July 2013

Cocktail Inspired: Raspberry/Strawberry Daiquiri


About a year ago I decided to do a few cocktail inspired make up tutorials, and I loved doing them, but when I look back on them I just think I can do better now. So I did!


You can find the original post for this particular cocktail here, so you can read all about my inspiration behind it. 

Face & Eyebrows (not part of the tutorial)
Revlon ColorStay Makeup Combination/Oily Skin - 150 Buff
Healthspan Nurture  - Illuminating Touch Treatment Concealer
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder - Light
Sleek Face Form Palette - Light (I only used the contour powder)
Stila All Over Shimmer Duo - Kitten 
Smashbox Brow Tech - Brunette 




Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Strawberry Milk
MAC e/s - Taupeless
17 e/s - Pink
Urban Decay e/s - Last Call
MAC e/s - Passionate
Stila All Over Shimmer Duo - Kitten
Stargazer Glitter Shaker - White
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust - 7
Rimmel ScandalEyes - Nude
Bourjois Clubbing Liner - Absolute Black
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara





Lips
Sleek True Colour Lipstick - Heartbreaker  
Stargazer Glitter Shaker - Pink

They looked SO much more glittery in person, and when the light hit it, it looked very blue.


This photo is from last time, but it's exactly the same products

No comments:

Post a Comment