Thursday 1 August 2013

Tutorial: Neutral Eyes & Purple Ombré Lips


I wanted a reason to use my Illamasqua Precision Ink in Glister, which is a really unusual glittery nude coloured liquid eyeliner, and I'd been struggling to think of a way to make the most of it. So I managed to put this look together, by using it as an eyeshadow base. 



If you're familiar with me you'll know I don't really 'do' neutral or natural make up, so obviously I had to add the dark, ombré lip (:


Face & Eyebrows (not part of the tutorial)
Revlon ColorStay Makeup Combination/Oily Skin - 150 Buff
Healthspan Nurture  - Illuminating Touch Treatment Concealer
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder - Light
Sleek Face Form Palette - Light (I only used the contour powder)
Stila All Over Shimmer Duo - Kitten 
Smashbox Brow Tech - Brunette 




Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Naked, Buck & Hustle
Illamasqua Precision Ink - Glister
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Strawberry Milk
Bourjois Clubbing Liner - Absolute Black 
Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara





Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Nightmoth & Magenta
MAC Satin Lipstick - Cyber
OCC Lip Tar - Hoochie




Thanks for checking this out, and please make sure to watch the tutorial! 
 

2 comments: