Wednesday 18 September 2013

Tutorial: Lana Del Rey


So for ages I've been wanting to do a Lana Del Rey makeup tutorial, but I always had the obstacle of looking nothing like her, and not knowing which look to replicate.

I eventually settled on this one
 because I thought the double eyeliner flick added something more interesting. Plus it's quite similar to the makeup she usually has on, so quite representative of her.

Here are the photos of my recreation:





This tutorial was recorded at a time when I was unable to talk about the products I was using. Since I can talk about that now, I'm adding in that information. This is from memory so I may not be able to list everything, but I will do my best!

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Naked & Buck
Bourjois Clubbing Liner - Black
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack 
Rimmel ScandalEyes Pencil - Nude
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara

Lips
Elizabeth Arden Smooth Line Lip Pencil - Taupe

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick - 03

Please make sure to watch the video tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God!! You look absolutely stunning dear! That lipstick suits you so well!! Are you wearing lenses in the first photo?

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's so kind! I find nude lipsticks so hard to wear, so it's nice to hear that I've found one that works on me (: The blue eyes photo is just photoshop, I thought I'd give it a go for fun!

      Delete