Wednesday 2 October 2013

Tutorial: Halloween! Dark Fairy


Here is Halloween tutorial number two!

Contact lenses are from Pinky Paradise and they are the GEO Ultra CK105 in Black (:

Here are some photos of my makeup:






 

This tutorial was recorded at a time when I was unable to talk about the products I was using. Since I can talk about that now, I'm adding in that information. This is from memory so I may not be able to list everything, but I will do my best!

Face
Sugarpill Chromalust - Lumi (highlight)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor - Royal (contour)

Eyes
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Binge & Zero
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
MAC eyeshadow - Lime, Deep Truth & Clarity
Urban Decay - Absinthe
Sugarpill Chromalust - Lumi
Lancome Artliner 24H - Turquoise
MAC Lash #7

Lips
Illamasqua Lipstick - Pristine (matte)

Please watch the tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment