Wednesday 22 January 2014

Tutorial: Pastel Purple & Green w/ Glitter inspired by LOOKAMILLION



Hello!

It's been a while since I last posted on here because I feel like I don't have much to say when I'm not able to list the products I used.

I thought I would for this tutorial though, because it's an 'inspired by' one, and I wanted to make sure everyone could see the original make up look if they wanted to.

This is inspired by make up I saw on Instagram by LOOKAMILLION, aka Sanna. I will link her
Instagram

YouTube
for you so you can take a look if you want to. Her make up is always amazing, so you'll be able to tell why I felt so inspired!

I use the word inspired because it's not an exact copy. The eyes are pretty close, but I definitely took liberties with the lipstick I used! The first version I show in the video is a fairly similar pale pink lip, but the second is really quite different. You'll see in my photos below how it looks with both.

The rest of this post will just be photographs, and at the end I'll post my tutorial (:

The original










This tutorial was recorded at a time when I was unable to talk about the products I was using. Since I can talk about that now, I'm adding in that information. This is from memory so I may not be able to list everything, but I will do my best!

Eyes
Urban Decay Peacock Palette - Flash (purple)
Urban Decay Book of Shadows I - Mayhem (dark purple), Shattered (blue/green)
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner - Distortion 
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
MAC eyeshadow - Lime (this might not be the exact one, but it's close)
Shiseido Liner - Black

Lips
MAC Lipstick - Pink Plaid (matte)
Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss - Crystal Lilac
or
Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick - Mint to Be 

Thanks for checking this out, I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment