Wednesday 30 April 2014

Video: Duochrome Eyeshadow


Hi Everyone,

I'm back with another tutorial. This time I used a duochrome loose eyeshadow pigment with a green/reddy brown shift. It's such a pretty eyeshadow, and I love using it, so I thought why not film a tutorial showing others how to wear it.
I know the more popular shade of duochrome eyeshadow is the blue/brown, but I don't have that, and there are a fair amount of tutorials using it, so I wanted to show how to wear a slightly different one.
Hopefully you'll find this helpful, I like it as a more exciting look than a standard neutral everyday look. 
Please check out the tutorial, which I will embed below (:

Thanks for checking it out!





This tutorial was recorded at a time when I was unable to talk about the products I was using. Since I can talk about that now, I'm adding in that information. This is from memory so I may not be able to list everything, but I will do my best!

Eyes
MAC eyeshadow - Omega, Woodwinked & Ricepaper
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Permanent Taupe (UK name)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Junkie
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Illamasqua Pigment - Fervent 
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack

Lips
Estée Lauder Double Wear Lip Pencil - Nude
MAC Lipstick - Pink Plaid (matte)
MAC Lustreglass - Flusterrose

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete