Monday 21 April 2014

Video: How to Wear - Matte Black Lipstick



Hey,

So I've ended up not posting on my blog as often as I'd like, and I'm trying to fix that by posting my photos every time I upload a tutorial.

So here are some close ups and full face shots so you can really see what I've done. 

Please go ahead and watch the tutorial, which I will embed at the end of this post (:

Thanks!






This tutorial was recorded at a time when I was unable to talk about the products I was using. Since I can talk about that now, I'm adding in that information. This is from memory so I may not be able to list everything, but I will do my best!

Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Permanent Taupe (UK name)
MAC eyeshadow - Phloof!, Copperplate, Quarry
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Mushroom
Urban Decay Naked Palette II - Bootycall & Blackout
Rimmel ScandalEyes Pencil - Nude
Estée Lauder Eyelash Primer & Sumptuous Infinite Mascara

Lips
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Zero
Lime Crime Velvetine - Black Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment