Sunday 4 May 2014

Video: PinkyParadise Contact Lens Review



Hi,

Since I'm not allowed to talk about cosmetic brands anymore I thought I'd find another way to be able to continue with doing reviews. I've really gotten into wearing coloured contact lenses recently so I thought it might be helpful for me to review some. 

I know Pinky Paradise is already a very popular site for coloured lenses, and personally the only thing I find difficult is knowing which to pick. My eyes aren't very light so the hardest thing I find is choosing ones where the colour will actually show up on my eyes.

I've recorded a video review, and there will be HQ photos on this post so that you can see how they look (:

Super Pinky Bright Red (sorry, low quality photo cause when I put these in today my eyes wouldn't stop watering!!)



GEO Ultra CK105 Black




Vassen Pretty Crystal Green (aka Ifairy Super Crystal)



Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment