Thursday 31 July 2014

Video: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love MV


Hi!

My friend showed me the music video for Cheryl Cole's latest single Crazy Stupid Love, and as soon as I saw the make up I knew I'd be doing a tutorial on it. She's wearing a really unusual metallic red/orange eyeshadow, and thankfully I have a colour like that to be able to recreate it. I thought it was such an interesting and unique make up look, and those are the kind of looks I like to do tutorials on.


That said, it was actually really simple to do since she only really has two eyeshadows on (from what I can tell), which is the metallic red, and a dark brown or black around it. So in practical terms of applying it, it's easy! 


In the video she mostly wears a pinky nude shade on her lips, but for a little part she has on what looks like a matte dark berry shade of lipstick. I chose to go with the dark berry shade, since colours like that appeal to me more, but if you decide to recreate the look of course you can go with the light shade she wears.
Please check out my photos and the tutorial, which I will post at the end of this (:



Products Used

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Trio - Danger Zone (using the red only)
Tom Ford Eye Color Quad - 03 Cocoa Mirage (bottom left e/s only)
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner - Black Glamour
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Zero
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Ardell #110 Lashes



Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Currant
MAC Lipstick - Rebel (Satin finish)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment