Tuesday 8 July 2014

Video: Misery Business Inspired Collab w/ MaryCherryBeauty



Hi,

Today's tutorial is both an inspired by and collaboration video. The look I did is inspired by the makeup worn by Hayley Williams of Paramore in their music video for Misery Business, and the look Mary did is inspired by the makeup worn by Lene of Aqua in their music video for Doctor Jones. 
We were going for an 'old music video' type of theme, but the one I chose isn't anywhere near as old as the one Mary chose, haha. I basically picked it because it's one I always remember watching and thinking how much I liked the makeup.

If you want to check out Mary's YouTube channel click here

What I used:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
MAC e/s - Chrome Yellow, Orange & Nylon
Rimmel GlamEyes Liquid Liner - Glam Black
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
MAC Lipstick - Baby's On Fire (LE)

I'll post photos of both mine and Mary's makeup below, and embed the tutorial at the end for you to watch.











No comments:

Post a Comment