Monday 21 July 2014

Video: Urban Decay Electric Palette Tutorial


Hi!
Seeing as the Urban Decay Electric Palette is one of my most favourite palettes ever I figured I should do a tutorial using it.
I pretty much just picked my favourite shades from it and put them all together into a look. I'm not really one for putting colours together than don't 'go', since I find that can look messy, and when they're blended together it can turn muddy looking, so I decided to use colours that work well together.
Hopefully you like the look, and please watch the tutorial (:



Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Electric Palette: Fringe, Freak, Thrash, Gonzo
Illamasqua e/s - matte white (the name rubbed off!)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Junkie
Max Factor Excess Intensity Longwear Eyeliner - 03
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner - Black Glamour
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Eylure Volume #107



Lips
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie - Hypnotist 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment