Tuesday 30 September 2014

NOTW: Model Own - Nude Beige


This is actually one of my all time favourite nail varnishes, because it's the perfect nude/brown shade for my skintone. I find generally with nudes they never suit me because I'm so pale, and that goes for lipsticks too.



I've had this one for a while now, and if I'm going to use up any nail varnish it would definitely be this one. It just looks really nice without being in your face, so it would be good for work or a job interview.

I also like to wear this one with a gold nail varnish, whether that is as an accent nail or on the tips with gold glitter.

Models Own nail varnishes are only £4.99 and they're always having promotional offers so often you don't have to pay full price for your order.

I tend to have mixed results in terms of chipping when I use Models Own nail varnishes, but for Nude Beige I would say I do get chipping on the corners of the nails on the thumb and index finger of my dominant hand quite quickly. The nails on the other fingers last a good 5ish days before the chipping becomes more apparent, and I consider removing and replacing it.

Edit: I've now realised that this varnish is a lot darker than it used to be, so I would no longer consider it a favourite. It used to be a really nice pinky brown, and I actually find it a bit too dark for me now unfortunately! I think my bottle may have aged badly.

A bonus instagram picture of me using it with gold:
http://instagram.com/kittenmoustache

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty color :) following you!
    Checkout mine @ wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this nail polish shade and it's by far one of my favourites by Models Own. I think I may wear it again soon. ^_^

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete