Tuesday 2 September 2014

NOTW: Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel 'Full House'

As promised here is the second of my two Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamels! This shade is '320 Full House', and is a really nice creamy sky blue shade.






What you see in my swatches are OPI base and top coat with two coats of 'Full House'. As with all the Gel Envy Nail Enamels the product itself is both colour and base coat, but because I'm stupid I forgot and out of habit painted a base coat on.

I had another look in Boots because I desperately want to get my hands on the Gel Envy top coat, but it's still out of stock ): I will have to pick up another shade when I finally get it so you can see the effect of how the products are supposed to be used, and I don't want to be boring and show it with one of these two colours I've already shown you. So if anyone has any recommendations on any of the colours in the range then please leave a comment (:

It's only the second day of wearing this particular shade so I can't comment on how long wearing it is yet, but I'm optimistic if 'In The Money' is any indicator!

So let me know in the comments what you think of this shade and if you've tried any of this new range (:

No comments:

Post a Comment