Monday 15 September 2014

Video: Autumn Make Up Tutorial


It's getting around to that time of year where everyone is busting out the Autumn make up tutorials, so I thought I'd do one myself.



I basically went for colours I associate with Autumn, like orange and warm brown, and I added a dark purple lip since nothing says Autumn like a nice dark lip colour!

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sigma Creme de Couture Palette - Ginger Pumpkin & Café au Lait
Sugarpill e/s - Flamepoint
Dior Palette #564 - Orange
MAC e/s - Espresso & Ricepaper
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Lucky
GDE Glitter - Circus + Stargazer Glitter Fix Gel
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black
Eylure Katy Perry Lashes - Cool Kitty

Lips
Sleek MakeUP Eau La La Liner - Raisin
MAC Lipstick - Smoked Purple (matte) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment