Thursday 25 September 2014

Video: Candy Yum Yum


OK I really couldn't think of a good name for this one, sorry. I think it shows.



after I added Rebel to the outer corners - it looks so much cooler!!
also after adding Rebel


I basically recreated a tutorial I did waaaay back when I started YouTube because it's one of my favourite colourful looks, and the original tutorial isn't that great. Plus it was a great follow-up to my advice video about techniques that help with wearing bright make up.

And aside from that I was really in the mood to wear some bright colours because I've been wearing a lot of neutral shades on my eyes recently and I got so bored of it because I got into make up as a creative outlet to be daring and bold. I realise that sounds a bit pretentious, but what I really mean is that neutral make up isn't really what I go for, and I prefer to go for the really in-your-face shades since they excite me far more.

After recording the video I played a bit more with colour and actually added MAC lipstick in Rebel to the corners of my mouth for a more dramatic ombre lip, and I'm gutted I didn't think of it while I was doing the video. So I've added some photos with that in, and I'll caption them so you know which they are.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora e/s - Secret Boudoir
eBay Palette - shimmery yellow, green, blue, dark blue and matte white (please watch the video to see where they're located in the palette)
Bourjois Metallisé Eye Pencil - Bleu Clinquant
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black

Lips
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil - Anarchy
MAC lipstick - Candy Yum Yum (matte)
                       - Rebel (satin)

No comments:

Post a Comment