Monday 8 September 2014

Video: Peach


I had a revelation the other day, which was that I don't think I had (at that point) ever done an eyeshadow look using peach tones. So obviously my reaction was to have a look at what eyeshadows, if any, I owned in that colour family.








Once I'd come up with a look I was happy with I went ahead and filmed it as a tutorial for you. So please enjoy!

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora e/s - Secret Boudoir
Sigma Creme de Couture e/s Palette - Apricot Flower
Urban Decay Book of Shadows I - Scandal
Lime Crime Aquataenia e/s Palette - Coral of the Story
Rimmel ScandalEyes Kajal - Nude
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
DiorShow Maximiser Lash Plumping Serum
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black

Lips
MAC Lipstick - Shanghai Spice (Cremesheen)
Estée Lauder Lip Lacquer - Peach Glass

 

No comments:

Post a Comment