Tuesday 4 November 2014

NOTW: Halloween!!

My first proper attempt at nail art, and I don't think it turned out too badly!






Firstly I'm going to say that I am so impressed by people who can do nail art well because it's all so small and fiddly, and when you have to paint using your non-dominant hand...well it just doesn't turn out so great, haha.

I think I would have found this a lot easier if I'd had a nail striper in black, rather than using a dotting tool. The dotting tool was a lot harder to create lines with, and they often ended up thicker than I wanted. I don't own a white nail varnish because I would never wear one, and because I've never needed one...until this moment. So if I was to attempt something like this again I'd make sure to pick those two items up.

Products Used:
Maybelline Super Stay Base Coat
Revlon Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat
Models Own - Matt Black
LOOK Beauty Nail Pop - Sequin Effect Shade 24
Dior Diorific Venis - Marilyn
Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy - In The Money
Models Own - Sterling Silver
Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy - Winning Streak
Illamasqua - Gamma
Nail Dotting Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment