Tuesday 18 November 2014

NOTW: Models Own - Lilac Dream

I really enjoy lilac on the nails. This is the second of the two lilacs I own, and here is the first if you wanted to see that one, too.




I have posted this nail varnish before with a gold accent nail, but this time it gets its own post. It really doesn't need two posts about it, let's be honest, but these NOTW posts are literally just a timeline of what colour I happen to have on my nails, which is why I tend to include Limited Edition colours as well. I won't do two posts completely identical though because even I can't find an excuse for that, haha.

This is a really pretty colour, so I do recommend it. As always with the Models Own polishes it costs £4.99. Bargain!

I applied Maybelline Super Stay Base Coat, two layers of Lilac Dream, and Revlon Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment