Thursday 6 November 2014

Video: Dramatic Turquoise & Gold Winged Eyeshadow

I've been on a mission to experiment with different styles of eye make up, both for my own development, and to make sure my videos have variety. So I decided to go for something dramatic involving a different kind of liner than I usually do.




I opted for turquoise and gold since a few months ago I had intended to re-create the turquoise and gold eye make up look in the Katy Perry Darkhorse music video, but that never ended up happening. This is a similar style of make up, but I didn't want to copy her look so I made quite a few changes.

Most of the eyeshadows I used are from the limited edition Urban Decay Alice palette, but don't worry because to be honest with you, the majority of the eyeshadows are normal Urban Decay ones that have just been renamed with an Alice theme. I will put the names of Urban Decay or other brand dupes in brackets.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Alice Palette - Alice (UD Painkiller) 
                                      - Jabberwocky (MAC Black Tied)
                                      - White Rabbit (UD Polyester Bride)
Urban Decay Electric Palette - Gonzo
LORAC Pro Palette - Cream
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Baked
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner - Midnight Cowboy
Little Mix by Collection Rock it Liner - Jesy's Metallic Liner
Illamasqua Precision Ink - Scribe
Sugarpill Loose Shadow - Lumi 
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black
Eylure Lashes #107

Lips
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil - Anarchy
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Cherries In The Snow 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment