Thursday 27 November 2014

Video: Q&A

After receiving requests to do videos where my subscribers could learn more about me I decided to do a Q&A.


As I explain in the video I was very surprised at the amount of interest and questions I got, so thank you so much! The video is at the end of the post, or you can go to my channel and watch.

Here are the questions I answered:

1. What inspired you to start YouTube?
2. Tell us how you got into makeup. Do you remember experimenting as a kid and were your makeup trials really embarrassing?
3. What advice would you give to aspiring makeup artists?
4. What current beauty trend would you like to go away, and which are you totally obsessed with?
5. What's your favourite shade and finish of lipstick and eyeshadow?
6. What's your job?
7. What's your dream job?
8. What's your biggest dream in life?
9. Do you like crafting?
10. What's your favourite colour?
11. What countries do you want to visit, and which do you want to return to?
12. What's your favourite calligraphic font?
13. What clothes do you wear/what's your style?
14. Which Hogwarts House would you belong to, and why?
15. What kind of music do you like?
16. If you could only listen to one band for the rest of your life, which would it be?
17. What kind of movies do you like? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment