Thursday 11 December 2014

Video: MAC Palettes - Colour

To accompany the video here are the swatches for you to view in your own time.


These are my colour palettes, one is full, and the other only contains four shades. Where colours are Limited Edition I mark this with (LE) in the captions.

For the colour palettes I made my own inserts out of clear plastic (the kind used for overhead projectors), cut them to size and wrote the names on to overlap the corresponding shadow.

If you would like to see the actual review of the shades please watch the video, which will be at the end of this post. The swatches don't always show the full story.

Top l-r: Chrome Yellow, Sharp (LE), Lime (E). Middle l-r: Club, Aquadisiac, Clarity. Bottom l-r: Beautiful Iris, Creme de Violet, Satellite Dreams.
Top l-r: Lime (LE), Sassy Grass (LE), Humid. Middle l-r: Clarity, Freshwater, Star by Night (LE). Bottom l-r: Satellite Dreams, Shocking (LE), Fig.1.
l-r: Orange, Louder, Please (LE), Passionate, Sushi Flower.
l-r: Chrome Yellow, Sharp (LE), Lime (LE), Sassy Grass (LE), Humid.
l-r: Club, Aquadisiac, Clarity, Freshwater, Star by Night (LE).
l-r: Beautiful Iris, Creme de Violet, Satellite Dreams, Shocking (LE), Fig.1.
l-r: Orange, Louder, Please (LE), Passionate, Sushi Flower.

 

2 comments:

  1. Louder please and passionate look the same. I now need Creme de Violet!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do mention that in the video, since that is the review and this is just a blogpost to show the pictures I took. I'd really advise you to watch the video before going out and buying any because I also say that Creme de Violet performs horribly, and I really wouldn't recommend it!

      Delete