Tuesday 20 January 2015

NOTW: Models Own - Peacock Green




I have another Models Own nail varnish to share with you this week. This time in Peacock Green, which, despite being one of my favourites I never seem to wear anymore. Having finally gotten around to wearing it again has made me remember how much I love it, and I fully intend to wear it more often! 

That's actually one of the best things about doing my NOTW posts, it means I've worn a different nail varnish every week since starting them, so none go unused, and I rediscover old favourites. Plus I am more likely to try shades I own that I'm not sure about, because 9 times out of 10 I end up really liking how it looks!

What you see in the photos is Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Color in Crystal Clear as my base, two coats of Peacock Green, and Revlon Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat.

I am in no way sponsored or affiliated with Models Own, but since they're one of my favourite nail brands I talk about them a lot! Because of this I wanted to make sure everyone knows they're going to have a 50% off sale starting January 29th, and they're bringing out their new Colour Chrome collection. I think you might need a code to qualify for the discount, which will be posted on their social networks closer to the time.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shade, perfect for summer! :D

    Reminds me of a mermaid. :P

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete