Monday 19 January 2015

Video: Burgundy Eyeliner + Gel Liner Tutorial

A tutorial showing how to wear burgundy liner, with advice on how to apply gel eyeliner.



I'll be the first to admit that I am not the best at applying gel eyeliner, so I do my best in this video to show you how to do it as neatly as possible!

I had a request to use burgundy liner in a tutorial after I mentioned my MAC fluidline in my make up collection video, and my mind immediately went to the tutorial by easyNeon. Her tutorial is amazing, but I wanted to make sure mine was different enough from hers so that it was worth me making a tutorial at all. I haven't watched the tutorial in a while, but I think she used more creamy brown neutrals where I made my whole look a bit more on the pinky mauve side. 

I would have done something a bit more creative or interesting, but since I was asked to show the burgundy liner I wanted to make that the focus and ensure you could see it properly.

Useful tools for applying gel eyeliner
Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush
Models Own Angled Brush

Eyes
LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer
LORAC Pro Palette - Cream, Lt. Pink, Mauve, Pewter & Nude
Rimmel ScandalEyes Liner - Nude
MAC Fluidline - Dark Diversion
(Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer to clean up)
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara - Black

Lips
Melt Cosmetics - 6six6
Estée Lauder Double Wear Lip Pencil - Apple Cordial

 

No comments:

Post a Comment