Thursday 15 January 2015

Video: Impulse Co. Lipstick Collection & Swatches

Impulse Co. is a really cool brand that I think deserves more exposure so I decided to do a collection, swatch and review video!


This post is basically just to show you the swatches so that you can look at them in your own time. I swatch the lipsticks on my lips live in the video so I don't have photos of them swatched to post here, other than those I swatched in my other Impulse Co. blog post. I'll add some of those to this post, but you'll be able to see them a lot better in the video, and I provide all the information you might want to know in there!

I bought these all from Impulse's website, and I have put my video at the end of this post.

Products shown in the video:
Samples - Platonic, Lobotomy, Pandora & Agent X
Full Size - Ever After, Moon Rocks, Space Cadet, Pandora & Smoking Gun
Brights Palette - Lobotomy, Ecstasy, Permafrost, Gamble, Electric City
Mattifying Lip Powder



l-r: Ever After, Moon Rocks, Space Cadet, Pandora, Smoking Gun
l-r: Lobotomy, Ecstacy, Permafrost, Gamble, Electric City
Agent X
Lobotomy
Platonic

Some comparisons to higher end lipsticks in my own collection:

Impulse - Platonic. Mac - Pink Plaid.
Impulse - Agent X. Melt - Blow.
Impulse - Pandora. MAC - Nightmoth.
Impulse - Gamble. MAC - Heroine.

Impulse - Permafrost. MAC - Candy Yum-Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment