Thursday 1 January 2015

Video: Neutral Cut Crease

A requested neutral cut crease with a bright purple lip.


excuse my dry lips I had a bad reaction to a gloss!

I have to start this off by saying I'm really not very good at cut creases having not done them very much before. I think with practice I will improve, but I'm not a big fan of them (on myself) so I don't think I will do them other than for tutorials, to be honest.

I hope you like it anyway, and that the tutorial itself will help anyone who isn't sure how to do them. I explain in quite a lot of detail why I do certain things, and why certain techniques are useful.

You don't have to do a bright lip with this look, but I just can't help myself, especially with a neutral eye it means every option is open because nothing can really clash with it.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora e/s - Secret Boudoir
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Bourbon & Perversion
Naked Palette - Naked, Buck, Darkhorse, Sin & Virgin
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black
Eylure #107 Lashes

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Magenta
MAC Matte Lipstick - Heroine 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment