Monday 2 February 2015

Video: Shimmery Sunrise Eyes using Urban Decay Alice Palette

Bringing back the Alice palette!



I explain it all in the video, but this video is another for my Palettes Revisited series. This particular palette was limited edition, but the colours in it are mostly renamed Urban Decay shadows which are easy to dupe, and I list those dupes a little further down this post.

I was really lacking inspiration for this palette, so I decided to go with the whole sunset inspired look, which I have only ever done before using mattes. Urban Decay palettes are always really shimmer heavy, and this palette in particular contains no mattes, which I think is why I can struggle to think up a complete look using it. I did use one shadow from the Sigma Creme de Couture palette, but you can easily skip that step if you don't have one that colour.

Here are the dupes, and all except the last one can be found in the first Urban Decay Book of Shadows, which I thought would be useful to know in case you own it!

Queen = Last Call
Muchness = Scandal
Curiouser = Grifter
White Rabbit = Polyester Bride

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sigma Creme de Couture Palette - Ginger Pumpkin
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette: Queen, Muchness, Curiouser & White Rabbit
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Perversion
Estée Lauder Lash Primer Plus
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme - Black

Lips
LOOK Beauty Loud Lip Liner - Toffee Cup
Impulse Co. Lipstick - Ever After
Impulse Co. Mattifying Lip Powder
 

2 comments: