Thursday 5 February 2015

Video: Victoria's Secret Inspired Natural Makeup (Full Face)

You asked for it, so here it is!




This really isn't my usual sort of makeup for many reasons - the main one being my skin type is on the oilier side so I tend to avoid shiny or dewy products on my skin. The other reasons basically being that it's just not very 'me' in terms of style. However I want to have a varied selection of videos on my channel so people have a lot of choice.

Please excuse the fact that I am in no way a talented photographer so I really struggled to capture how shiny my face looked in person. I did the close up shot as an attempt to show you, but it looks way better at a distance.

It's rare that I do a full face tutorial, but the skin is a huge part of this look, and it was quite different to my usual foundation routine. I hope you like this tutorial!

Face
Dior SkinFlash Primer
Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation - 1N1
MAC ProLongwear Concealer - NC15
MAC Strobe Liquid
MAC Prep+Prime Loose Powder
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Fawn
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyebrows
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade - Ebony
Smashbox Brow Tech Eyebrow Wax

Eyes
LORAC Behind The Scenes Primer
LORAC Mega Pro Palette - Brown, Sand, Smokey Topaz & Vanilla
Rimmel ScandalEyes - Nude
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite - Black

Lips
MAC Frost Lipstick - Angel
Dior Lip Maximizer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment