Tuesday 14 April 2015

NOTW: OPI - Thanks So Muchness


This is one of a set of 4 minis I have from the Alice in Wonderland collection by OPI.



They were released at the time of the Tim Burton version of Alice in Wonderland, and being a big fan of Tim Burton and OPI, of course I had to get something from the collection! If I'm remembering correctly I think I was actually given the set as a birthday gift.

The set contained two reds, and of course this is one of those two. There is a definite shimmer, which to me looks quite pink so on the nails the colour is a softer and lighter red, which you could almost call a pink.

As much as I love the colour I do find that OPI nail polish doesn't have the best staying power on me, particularly these Alice ones. The worst problem is chipping and wear on the tips, so if you can live with that (I can) then it's fine. I do love that they always make these mini sets for the collections because I never get through a whole nail polish, especially the large OPI ones!

I applied Sally Hansen Diamond Strength as a base coat, two coats of Thanks So Muchness, and a top coat of Revlon Gel Envy. 

I wanted to add in this picture too. I was sat outside and I noticed how pretty my nails looked in the light, so I took a quick photo on my phone. I think it does the colour a lot more justice!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment